It’s easy to do a google search on the best digital marketing blogs. But with over 26,000,000 results, it can be challenging to pick the top 5 and sift through the millions of websites that come up. To save you time, I have done the work for you and provided you with the top 5 blogs you must read. These include topics on website content and its importance, how to get online attention and building a strong social media presence just to name a few. These blogs will provide you with the information and knowledge you need to have to build a fabulous website, as well as give you the tools to improve your online presence and reinforce user traffic.
The websites are listed in no particular order, as they all differ in the information they provide:
- Marketing Land is definitely a great website, packed with information on all aspects of the digital marketing industry. News coverage and breaking stories are updated daily, to bring you the latest industry trends at your fingertips. It also features contributed articles about the different digital marketing disciplines, including tips, tools and tactics for improving and running a successful website. It covers all elements of various social media platforms, as well as information on how to improve SEO (search engine optimization) with a tonne of useful resources. Marketingland allows you to sign up and subscribe to their newsletter, to receive the latest digital marketing news.
- Kissmetrics is another great digital marketing blog, focusing more on the analytics of your website. It provides you with the tools to dig deeper and find out what consumers are looking for, so that you can offer them services and products to meet their need. The main intent of the digital marketing analytics is to increase conversion, and engage consumers into taking further actions, whether subscribing to your newsletters or signing up. Kissmetrics offers the tools needed for creating successful campaigns, as well as allowing you to add them to apps and platforms that your company is already using.
- Social Fresh is where you’ll find inspiration to be creative and unique in your own way, while keeping up with all of the social media platforms to market your organization. Resources and access to articles, podcasts and courses are available to expand your knowledge and help you keep up with the fast paced dynamics of today’s online marketing. Social Fresh also hosts conferences and offers training programs throughout the year, covering topics on future marketing trends, giving you the tools to always be a step ahead and develop a successful online brand.
- Moz Pro is an all in one tracking and SEO tool that is led by industry experts who can help you improve your organization rankings. These are numbers that will actually help you understand what you can do to help you increase web traffic and conversion rates. Charts and graphs are easily viewed to keep track of progress allowing you to make comparisons with competitors in the field. Free personalized walk throughs are available to help you navigate through the different tools and help you become an expert at SEO.
- Content Marketing Institute is yet another exceptional blog that teaches you the importance of content marketing. Content Marketing Institute provides you with the tools to attract customers through compelling multi-channel storytelling providing you with strategic consulting for content marketing. With an abundance of valuable, compelling and interesting resources such as, books, videos, webinars, events and blog posts, to help you understand the value of content and building of a brand through storytelling. All of these blogs are a great way to familiarize yourself and really understand the basis of digital marketing and what it takes to build a great brand and create awareness and increase conversion. A number of tools and tactics are available to help you achieve your goal, and add value to your organization.
Hope you enjoyed,